My History

I've been wanting to write a blog about my experiences for a while, but never did get around to it.
I've finally decided to sit down and sort it all out, so i'll start at the beginning, and add some blog entries from my diary.
Apologies if some entries are long, and also written in different tenses - it depends when I actually wrote them!

Wednesday 6 January 2010

October 2009 - just more bad news?

26th October
My sister and Brother-In-Law took me for my appointment.
I'm not eligable for 2 of the trials (including ReACH), as i'm not yet in remission.

The Basiliximab trial is coming to Manchester sometimes in 2010, but we still don't know if I am able to have this, as results aren't back yet.
I need another scan in 6 weeks, then back to see the doctor a week after.

No comments:

Post a Comment