My History

I've been wanting to write a blog about my experiences for a while, but never did get around to it.
I've finally decided to sit down and sort it all out, so i'll start at the beginning, and add some blog entries from my diary.
Apologies if some entries are long, and also written in different tenses - it depends when I actually wrote them!

Monday 12 July 2010

1 Week at home

Well, I escaped last Monday - whch was also a joke.
Waited 3 hours for medication, which was then all wrong.
Luckily Mark rescued me, and we got a direct train home, which took just over 2 hours - I could just cope with that, whilst inflicting my radiation on the general public.

The past week has just been normal, apart from not having close contact with anyone. After tomorrow I'm 'safe' again around adults.

I went to Christies today for a check-up and blood test.
My White count was 4.5, HB 11.4, and platelets 566.
My platelets (high because of the lymphoma) are the ones that are most expected to drop in the next few months (because of the treatment), so I'm to be a regular visitor of Christies for the next 3 months.
I'll be going [at least] every Monday! Oh, the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment