My History

I've been wanting to write a blog about my experiences for a while, but never did get around to it.
I've finally decided to sit down and sort it all out, so i'll start at the beginning, and add some blog entries from my diary.
Apologies if some entries are long, and also written in different tenses - it depends when I actually wrote them!

Friday 2 July 2010

Prison - Day 5

Slept until 8:20, when I was woken by a knock on the door alerting me breakfast was here.
Radiation man came early to tell me it will definitely be Monday when I am released. Rads are 55.

It’s getting harder to write anything, simply because nothing is happening, and I guess when you are cut off from speaking face to face with people (apart from the odd word from doctors/nurses popping in), everything starts to blur into one.
I’m glad there’s no clock in the room, as I’m sure each hour would feel like a day. Only the weekend left here I suppose, but I’m unsure as to whether that will be worse and time will go slower or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment