My History

I've been wanting to write a blog about my experiences for a while, but never did get around to it.
I've finally decided to sit down and sort it all out, so i'll start at the beginning, and add some blog entries from my diary.
Apologies if some entries are long, and also written in different tenses - it depends when I actually wrote them!

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Prison - Day 3

I slept better last night, not even a text from Shelley woke me up, but woke up with an even worse chest, and my cough has also got worse. The air conditioning doesn’t help – but obviously there is no option to have it off!

Felt sick most of the day. Spoke to Nr McNamara and another doctor. The other doctor asked about my chest and breathing, and I explained it had got worse, and I’m ‘gurgling’ when I breath. They will keep their eye on me, but there’s not much they can do from behind a lead barrier, with a no-touch/no close contact rule in play!

Dinner and tea not worth eating – again.

Shelley was so lovely and got an old University friend to visit me briefly and bring me a few goodies (seeing as I can’t purchase anything from in here) – coke, milk, jammie dodgers, chocolate buttons and cheese string! Yum!

Radiation reading dropped to 79 – a steady drop, and the ‘Radiation Man’ said I will most likely be here until Monday, which is what I expected.

More watching TV programs previously downloaded to my laptop, reading magazines, and looking forward to my shower later!

No comments:

Post a Comment