My History

I've been wanting to write a blog about my experiences for a while, but never did get around to it.
I've finally decided to sit down and sort it all out, so i'll start at the beginning, and add some blog entries from my diary.
Apologies if some entries are long, and also written in different tenses - it depends when I actually wrote them!

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Baldness....

Am now bald (ok, I have fuzz), and half-way through my hospital stay for this last chemo.
Should be out sometimes x-mas eve late afternoon/early evening!

Very bloated as i'm on massive bags of sodium chloride and potassium 24/7, aswell as the bags of chemo- very uncomfortable!

I've been rather depressed this week, as not only is it mine and OHs first christmas together, and we're apart this week....today is 15 years since my Dad died of cancer. He was also a patient at this hospital (didn't die here though) - but doesn't help the depression!

No comments:

Post a Comment