My History

I've been wanting to write a blog about my experiences for a while, but never did get around to it.
I've finally decided to sit down and sort it all out, so i'll start at the beginning, and add some blog entries from my diary.
Apologies if some entries are long, and also written in different tenses - it depends when I actually wrote them!

Monday 26 January 2015

Day +1460 !!

Yes, here I am, at day +1460, thats 4 years in easy terms :)
I've had a 7 month remission stint, and a 3 month stint. Unfortunately my latest scan (2 weeks ago) showed I have relapsed, so going to Christie on Thursday for another DLI.

I'm pretty sure this will be the last of my sisters cell they have got in the freezer, so lets hope this works.
I had a feeling the blighter was back, but never mind, I will keep fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment